The term ‘White Goss’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4510 Belleview Avenue, Suite 300, Kansas City, Missouri 64111. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
* You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without White Goss’ prior written consent.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States and Missouri.
Description of services
White Goss will provide one (or multiple) PDF’s for download.
White Goss Professional will appear as your credit or debit card charge.
Payment / Fee
White Goss charges a fee that is defined by the resource you select at the time of checkout. The customer is responsible for such fees according to the terms stated herein.
Ordering / Shipping
Orders are processed after customers click the PLACE ORDER during the checkout process. Once a customer order is processed:
* A download link will be made available immediately after purchase. * If you do not receive your download link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your confirmation email.
Customers will receive an email receipt to their email provided upon initial purchase.
At any time, and without cause, access to the website materials may be terminated by either White Goss or the customer upon notification of the other by electronic or conventional mail, or by telephone or fax.
If you request cancellation or request a refund from White Goss, your bank, card issuer, or phone company due to unauthorized or fraudulent use, White Goss can at its discretion, to prevent further unauthorized use, block your information from use at all White Goss related websites. This will not however prevent unauthorized use at non-White Goss websites, and is not a substitution for your contacting your appropriate channels to prevent further misuse.
The customer has thirty (30) days to request a refund. Should a refund be issued by White Goss, all refunds will be credited solely to the payment method used in the original transaction. White Goss will not issue refunds by cash, check, or to another credit card or payment mechanism.
Authorization of Use
You are hereby authorized a single download of material delivered electronically. This material shall be granted for sole use to one customer. No material within the site may be transferred to any other person or entity, whether commercial or non-commercial. In addition, materials may not be modified, or altered. Materials may not be displayed publicly, or used for any rental, sale, or display.
In the case that the terms are breached, you will be required to immediately destroy any information or material printed, downloaded or otherwise copied from the site.